This Coach’s Oats® recipe features a delectable oatmeal cookie dough base and crumble, embedded with cinnamon, pears and white chocolate chips.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Coach’s Oats®
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1-2 pears, mashed
2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- Add Coach’s Oats®, flour and baking soda.
- Press oat cookie dough into the bottom of a greased baking dish to create bottom crust.
- Mash pear with a fork.
- Mix mashed pear, cinnamon and white chocolate chips.
- Spread pear, cinnamon, white chocolate chip mixture over oat dough to create second layer.
- Crumble dough over pear mixture to create a textured third layer.
- Shake cinnamon over top layer for added flavor.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool dish on wire rack before cutting and serving.
Copyright © Coach's Oats, Inc.
Need more baking inspiration? Check out:
Leave a Reply