This Coach’s Oats® recipe features a classic white chocolate chip cookie augmented by the natural sweet and earthy flavor of pear. Simply add a peeled, mashed pear to the Coach’s Oats® white chocolate chip cookie recipe for delightful results.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 large pear, peeled and mashed
1 cup Coach’s Oats®
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
Dash of salt
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugars.
3. Add egg, vanilla extract, oil and pear.
4. Mix in Coach’s Oats®, flour, baking soda and dash of salt.
5. Stir in white chocolate chips.
6. Scoop cookie dough onto greased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
8. Transfer to drying rack and cool.
For similar recipes, check out: