When you think of summer, what memories come to mind? Maybe it’s running through sprinklers on a freshly mowed lawn or diving for rings in the deep end of the pool. Perhaps it’s lying in the sun, sipping lemonade, the smell of barbecue floating in the breeze.
Whatever is on your list this summer, we’ve got the meal to match. With a refreshing blend of tropical fruits, creamy coconut and, of course, Coach’s Oats, these overnight oats are the perfect way to start the day or refuel before your next adventure. Just mix the ingredients, place them in the fridge before bed, and wake up to a cool, crisp summer treat.
Experience summer anytime with Coach’s Oats Tropical Overnight Oats (pool floats not included).
- 10 Minutes
- Yields about 2 cups (2 servings) of oats
- 1/2 Cup Coach’s Oats®
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1, 5.3 oz Container Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 Cups Chopped Fruit (Fresh or Frozen)
- Mango, Pineapple, Strawberry, Banana
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Toasted Coconut
- Chia Seeds
- Stir main ingredients and let sit overnight in refrigerator
- For best results, let oats sit at least 6 hours
- Stir oats again and add optional ingredients for added flavor and texture
For more 10 minute recipes, click here.
This looks so good!