Indulge in the cookie butter craze with this Coach’s Oats® soft bake oat cookie recipe. The cookie butter delivers gooey-centered cookies with a hint of gingerbread flavor. We used Speculoos Cookie Butter by Trader Joe’s, but Biscoff Spread and all other forms of cookie butter are welcomed to be substituted.
1 cup cookie butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup Coach’s Oats® oatmeal
2 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1. Cream together egg, cookie butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract for 3 minutes.
2. Add flour, oats, cornstarch, cinnamon and baking soda. Mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Scoop dough into desired sized balls.
4. Place dough balls on cookie sheet and flatten middles with back of spoon.
9. Cool baking sheet on cookie racks for 5 minutes.
10. Transfer cookies to cooling racks to continue to cool and set up.