Are you looking for a delicious, healthy, on-the-go snack? Try Coach’s Oats Protein Energy Bites! These little treats will satisfy your craving for something sweet and are packed with protein, fiber and healthy fats. The recipe is easy to make and budget friendly.
The Coach’s Oats Protein Energy Bite recipe uses 6 ingredients or less. It takes only a few minutes make and doesn’t require baking. Feel free to substitute your favorite “mix-in” ingredients. For example, try dried fruit instead of chocolate chips, experiment with different flavored protein powders or stir in chia seed for extra nutrition. The possibilities are endless!
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter or Almond Butter (Creamy or Crunchy)
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- ½ Cup Coach’s Oats
- ¼ Cup Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Small Chocolate Chips or Small Pieces Dried Fruit
- ½ Cup Shredded Coconut (Optional)
- 10 Minutes
- Mix ingredients together and roll into 1 inch balls
- Let the mixture chill and store in the refrigerator
- Yields about 18 one inch energy bites
For more 10 minute recipes, click here.