4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate squares
4 Tbsp. unsalted butter ( ½ stick)
½ cup flour
¼ cup Coach’s Oats®
2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. baking soda
½ cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¾ cup peanut butter chips
- Mix together flour, oats, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Mix together eggs, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan on stove over low heat. Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture and mix well until combined. Stir in the flour mixture. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Let the batter cool in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Place tablespoon size scoops of dough on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and keep cookies on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing.
- *Makes about one dozen cookies.
Copyright © Coach's Oats, Inc.
What is your favorite chocolate dessert?
You can bet I'll be trying this recipe!