This recipe, modeled after the “Strawberry and Blueberry Oatmeal Cheescake Cookie Bars” by Lindsay of Life, Love and Sugar, features a fruit-topped oatmeal bar with a powerful cheesecake accent. Enjoy!
1 1/4 cup Coach’s Oats®
1 1/4 cup rolled oats
1 3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
8oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar.
3. Add and mix vanilla extract and egg.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and cinnamon.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
6. Add Coach’s Oats® and rolled oats and mix.
7. Grease baking dish (approximately 9×9).
8. Spread the oatmeal mixture evenly into the pan to create the bottom crust.
9. In a separate bowl create the cheesecake by beating the cream cheese, sugar and egg.
10. Lightly melt white chocolate chips and beat into cream cheese mixture.
11. Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the oatmeal bar base to create the second layer.
12. To create the third layer, add the chopped strawberries and blueberries, and crumble the rest of the oatmeal mixture over the cheesecake layer.
13. Bake for 32 to 34 minutes.
14. Cool before slicing and serving.