These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins are simply irresistible. Each bite is packed with chocolate chips and banana, bundled in hearty Coach’s Oats® oatmeal. Enjoy!
1 ripe banana, mashed
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup Coach’s Oats®
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix banana, olive oil, maple syrup and eggs.
3. In a separate bowl, mix Coach’s Oats®, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spoon mixture into greased or lined muffin tin.
7. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
8. Cool on wire rack and serve.
Try another baked oatmeal recipe with our Cereal Cups To-Go!