This sweet and hearty bar delivers delicious wholesome energy through oats, walnuts, cashews, almonds and coconut, bringing desirable nutritional value to this chewy treat. Experiment with other dried fruits, nuts, seeds, or even sweet morsels of chocolate to create your perfect Coach’s Oats bar.
1 2/3 cups Coach’s Oats®
1/3 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 1/2 cups dried fruit/nut mix
1/3 cup almond butter
6 Tbsp melted butter
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp water
Note: Dried fruit/nut mixed used in photographed recipe is shaved coconut, chopped walnuts, almonds, cashews and semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients (oats, flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, dried fruit/nut mix).
3. In separate large bowl mix wet ingredients (almond butter, melted butter, honey, vanilla, syrup, water).
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine.
5. Scoop and press mix evenly into prepared baking dish.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden (no more than 30 minutes). Edges will be darker brown and center will seem under baked.
7. Cool bars in baking dish on cooling rack, before transferring baking dish into refrigerator.
8. Cool for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator to allow bars to set up.
9. Cut into desired size bars or squares and serve.
Enjoy this recipe? Be sure to check out: