Indulge in this no-bake bar of chocolate decadence, bursting with subtle bits of oats, almonds and raisins. These rich, impressive treats are simple to make as no chopping or baking are required.
1 cup almond butter
1/3 cup honey
1 stick butter
2 cups Coach’s Oats® oatmeal
1/2 cup almonds, sliced
1 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks
3/4 cup raisins
1/2 tsp salt
1. In saucepan, melt almond butter, honey and butter on medium heat for about 6 minutes. Stir frequently until ingredients are melted and thoroughly combined.
2. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted and fully combined.
4. Pour mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until chocolate hardens.
6. Cut into desired size and serve chilled.
Leave a Reply