October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Yoplait® is pledging its support with the Save Lids to Save Lives program. Using our Coach’s Oats® Multigrain Pancake Mix, we made delicious crepes filled with Yoplait® yogurt. Drizzle with syrup or powder with cinnamon, and enjoy! Redeem your Yoplait® lid code at http://savelidstosavelives.com to support Susan G. Komen® and its affiliates to fund research, treatment, and education.
1 cup Coach’s Oats® Multigrain Pancake Mix
1 1/2 cup water
Dash of milk
1. Beat Coach’s Oats® Multigrain Pancake Mix, water, egg, and dash of milk until fully mixed into a runny consistency.
2. Grease or spray pan and heat.
3. Pour batter on one side of pan, and tilt the pan so the batter runs to the other side, making an oval shape.
4. Reset the pan on the burner and cook.
5. The batter will have small bubbles. When bubbles start popping at a slower rate, flip the crepe.
6. Carefully flip the crepe with pancake flipper (preferably one with a rubber finish, as metal ones tend to tear the crepe). The crepe is thin and oval shap, so this is the trickiest part!
7. Cook for about a minute, or until underside is golden.
8. Spread Yoplait® yogurt onto the flat, oval crepe, and roll up.
9. Drizzle with syrup or sprinkle with cinnamon.
10. Serve, enjoy, and redeem Yoplait® lid.