If you are looking for a delicious new treat, try our Coach’s Oats® lemon blueberry muffins. These tasty muffins combine zesty lemon flavor along with sweet juicy blueberries and the healthy benefits of Coach’s Oats®.
Lemon blueberry oat muffins are perfect for breakfast or a yummy afternoon treat!Bonnie Rogers
1 cup whole milk or oat milk
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Coach’s Oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup of sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp lemon zest
1 cup fresh blueberries
LEMON GLAZE (Optional)
½ cup powdered sugar (add more if need thicker consistency)
1 tsp. melted butter
½ tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix liquid ingredients (milk, eggs, butter, lemon juice, vanilla extract). Add Coach’s Oats and let sit 10 minutes while preparing dry ingredients
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and lemon zest)
- Add wet to dry ingredients into a large bowl and combine. Do not overmix.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Coat muffin tins with cooking spray and fill with batter 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool.
- Optional… stir together lemon glaze ingredients.
- Drizzle over muffins when cool.
Copyright © Coach's Oats, Inc.
Leave a Reply