Thin, chewy and speckled impeccably with sweet raisins, these delicately iced oatmeal cookies are sure to delight. You can’t go wrong with this classic Iced Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe.
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 1/2 cups Coach’s Oats®
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
3 to 4 Tbsp maple syrup
Dash of water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl beat butter, sugar and maple syrup. Add egg and beat until just combined.
4. Add dry mixture and combine. Do not over-mix.
5. Add Coach’s Oats® and raisins, stir by hand.
6. Teaspoon dough onto prepared baking sheets.
7. Bake for 12 minutes.
8. Prepare icing.
9. In bowl, beat confectioners’ sugar, maple syrup and dash of water (approximately 1 Tbsp.). Icing should not be too runny. If needed, add more water or sugar to adjust consistency.
10. Transfer baked cookies to wire rack to cool.
11. Once cookies are cool and set up, drizzle cookies with icing in a zigzag fashion.
Note: To reduce mess, place a paper towel underneath the wire rack before drizzling icing on cookies.
How many dozens does this recipe make?
Lizzy McHenry says
Thanks for stopping by Jesse. It should make anywhere between 15 – 20 cookies depending on your tsp scoops 🙂