Looking for a memorable dish to take to your next gathering? The layers of this bar conjure sweet and earthy flavors that will be sure to impress and satisfy.
1 cup Coach’s Oats®
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 can condensed milk
2 cups shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease, spray or line a baking dish, approximately 9×13 inches.
3. In a bowl beat flour, butter, sugar and salt until combined.
4. Add oats and combine.
5. Press dough mixture firmly and evenly into prepared baking dish.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped walnuts over baked bar to create second layer.
8. Lightly pour condensed milk over chocolate chips and walnuts to create third layer. Pour condensed milk until area is completely covered; pouring entire can is optional.
9. Sprinkle shredded coconut over top of dish to create fourth layer.
10. Return dish to oven and bake for 18-20 minutes until coconut is golden.
11. Cool on a wire rack before cutting and serving.