The moisture of semi-sweet chocolate and texture of Coach’s Oats® make this delectable brownie hard to resist. Enjoy!
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter
1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
3/4 cup Coach’s Oats®
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large pan on low heat, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips and butter.
- Stir frequently until melted.
- Add eggs and stir.
- Add flour, oats, sugars, vanilla extract and baking soda. Stir until combined.
- Add remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Bake for 22 to 26 minutes or until wooden toothpick comes our somewhat sticky.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.
Copyright © Coach's Oats, Inc.
For more information about oats and gluten, please see our previous blog post:
“The G Word: gluten vs. gluten free“
For more dessert favorites, check out:
Oatmeal Fudge Thumbprint Cookies
Leave a Reply