Nothing beats waking up to a ready-to-go breakfast, but finding one that that is both healthy and delicious can seem impossible. That is until now. Coach’s Oat’s Berry Overnight Oats are packed with everything you need to start your day the right way.
With only 4 ingredients and no cooking required, these oats take less than 10 minutes to prepare, but don’t think that means that they are lacking anything. From complex carbs, natural sugars and fiber, not to mention 22 grams of protein, these oats will have you ready to outplay the day!
- 10 Minutes
- Yields about 2 cups (2 servings) of oats
- ½ Cup Coach’s Oats®
- 1, 5.3 oz Container Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Milk/Milk Substitute
- ½ Cup Frozen Berries
- Stir ingredients and let sit overnight in refrigerator
- For best results, let oats sit at least 6 hours
- Stir oats again and enjoy
For more 10 minute recipes, click here.