This almond butter-infused granola is a wonderfully versatile snack. Drizzle with honey, serve with milk or enjoy as a topping for yogurt, oatmeal or fruit. The enticing flavor and satisfying crunch makes this granola a worthy treat on its own.
3 1/2 cups Coach’s Oats®
1 cup sliced almonds
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup almond butter
1/4 canola oil
2/3 cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. In large bowl mix oats, almonds, flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In separate bowl combine almond butter, canola oil, maple syrup, vanilla and milk.
4. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and combine.
5. Prepare baking dish with cooking spray.
6. Spread granola mixture into baking dish evenly.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Remove and stir. Bake for additional 15 minutes of until golden (check frequently).
9. Allow granola to cool in dish on drying rack for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Note: Granola can be stored in a mason jar at room temperature.
If you loved this recipe, try our Golden Pumpkin Granola!
what is the calorie count on this recipe? sounds good
Lizzy McHenry says
Thanks for stopping by. We unfortunately, don’t have calorie counts on this recipe. There are a bunch of online calorie calculators that could probably help you calculate this. We’ve used MyFitnessPal before. Thanks for being a fan!