Accessibility Statement for Coach’s Oats Website
Coach’s Oats is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Coach’s Oats takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Coach’s Oats Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Coach’s Oats Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Coach’s Oats Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Coach’s Oats Website:
- Phone: 1-714-692-6885
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 3030 Saturn St Ste 203, Brea, CA 92821
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Coach’s Oats Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Coach’s Oats assessed the accessibility of Coach’s Oats Website by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Communication
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
This statement was created on 5 February 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.